Our continued mission is to revitalize and sustain our historic downtown area by creating a strong positive identity, enhancing access to the lake and waterfront areas, and complementing a thriving business district with places to be entertained, eat, shop, and enjoy!
We need your support to continue our work and would appreciate
any contribution you can make. To make a monetary or in-kind tax deductible contribution to our organization please do one of the following.
Donate to Centering Onalaska!
Please make checks payable and send to:
415 Main St.
Onalaska, WI, 54650
- 10,000 Daffodils Project (1996)
- Numerous Urban Forestry flower gardens throughout the community.
- Streetscape design
- Supported grant programs for streetscape design; influenced the final design/appearance of new Main Street
- Building design guidelines established for Main Street and assisted with Monsoor building and Sue Kolve development
- City entryway signs – assisted with development
- Annual hanging flower baskets have enhanced the downtown streetscape since 2003.
- Centering Onalaska Scholarship for the Arts (2010) presented to local high school students pursuing post high school education in an art related field
- Seasonal banners provide year-round color and interest
- Harvest decorations (2010) bring autumn to City Hall
- Annual holiday garlands, wreaths and lighting are anticipated by everyone
- City fundraisers for Centering Onalaska Scholarship for the Arts: Dishin’ Art project and Concert in the Yard
- Sunny Lawn Stakes help “Create Community Pride”